[Loch-soilleir] POPULACE UPDATE

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:09:04 PST 2009

Due to the VERY full and rapidly increasing size of the business agenda
tomorrow night will be only business...no classes.  Please be aware that we
will be talking about filling offices and how that guideline was recently
changed at Red Tape.  We need to have our offices filled in order to retain
our status.  PLEASE attend the meeting tomorrow night if you are interested
at all in how the barony will be effected if we do not manage to fill the
positions and comply with Kingdom Law.

Also on the agenda:

   - Coastal Invasion
   - Baronial with Stargate (we have a ton of details to go over about this)
   - Lysts (it is my understanding that Sir Alexis will be speaking about
   this)
   - Recap of Crown

Please arrive as close to 7:00 as you possibly can.  The reeve will be there
with the check book and people to sign checks if you need money.  If you
need to be reimbursed please have a request form filled out and ready to
turn in with your receipts.
As always if you have any questions please feel free to email me at
honeyfrog at gmail.com or call me.  My contact information is in the Black Star
and the Serpent's Tale.

In Service,
Hedwig, seneschal

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow