[Loch-soilleir] (no subject)

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 18:29:26 PDT 2009

Our Scribes ROCK!!!!

William

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 20:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Robert Brown <texas_roberttash at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Replacement Scrolls
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

I would like to take this oppurtunity to ?publicly thank Golden Scroll as well as the Illuminators of Loch Soillier. ?All the ?charters I had were taken from me by nefarious former aquaintances, and far from turning away my sob story, HE Deanna was able to procure for me three replacements all from the Barony of Loch Soillier. ?Each as beautiful as my originals. ?Each as meaningful to me as my originals. ?Each replaced a small part of me that I had felt I had lost. ?Thank you to all of you.Ld. Gormr LjotrUlfr