[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts & UFOs for the Summer

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun May 10 20:27:33 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the Artistians & Scholars of the Loch!

Here is a synopsis of the summer plans for Fiber Arts/UFOs:

Fiber Arts Night: 2nd Monday of the month, 7pm-9pm
I've been bit by the 50-projects bug, and discovered that one of our
primary "sources" of medieval dye recipes has never been fully
redacted.  So, for the Fiber Arts nights of summer, I will be
redacting dye recipes.  Gentles are welcome to come & learn
alongside, claim sitting space to work on your own projects in
company, or ask for help between stirrings.  And, yes, I can always
find room in the pot to for a sample you would like dyed.

UFO (Un-Finished Object) Night: 3rd Monday of the month, 7pm-9pm
This evening will be dedicated to working on unfinished projects - or
helping uncertain gentles start one.  Newcomers, this is a great way
to get help making garb or building a stronger persona.  Let me know
ahead of time what you are interested in, and I'll try to invite a
local expert in that field.

NEW - Randomly Wandering UFOs: 1st, 4th, & 5th Mondays of the month...
I've had many requests to hold UFOs/Fiber Arts at someone else's
house - so we are accepting their invitations.  This will be random,
and possibly with short notice.  (Check your inbox Monday morning.)
It might just be for a friendly cup of tea, or a class, or working on
a joint project.  If you would like to host a Monday night UFO, let
me know.

In Service to the Loch,
H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig
281-316-0764