[Loch-soilleir] (no subject)

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 02:28:42 PDT 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:
     -    We are great online seller.now we open a new online store Better Serving than other.Quality 100% saitidfied.There online store  such as:diet pills (2day diet)watches\bags\shoes\t-shirts\sunglasses and so on.welcome visite our website and if you love any items.Please If you choose us i belive that you will get lowest price here......

     -    My ~O-n-l-i-n-e Store W-e-b~:verery.net
     -    *M-S-N*:lianghong2010 at hotmail.com

     -    PayPal.The safer, easier way to pay......
     -    Junjun !