[Loch-soilleir] Important Newcomer Revel Info- Please Read!

Virginia Lively vdlively at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 10:13:19 PDT 2009

Please note that the revel site has changed.  I had to go to the ER this morning for asthma and am still having enough problems that my rx has told me not to do anything for at least 24-48 hours and not to do any work until Tuesday.

Her Grace Ebegardis has graciously volunteered her home.  It will be the same time, same day, but a different part of Clear Lake - so still local.  She will post specific directions early this evening or later this afternoon when she gets off work.

I hope to see everyone there and apologize for the late change of plans.  My sons still have the flu and with the current asthma problems I have, we decided it was better not to get everyone sick at our first official revel!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me off list.

Thank you - In Service,
rhi