[Loch-soilleir] Newcomer Revel

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 07:37:44 PDT 2009

Would someone please email me privately with the physical address?

I know I wrote it down during Populace, but somehow my notebook has
disappeared in the interval. So far I have made two specific invitations to
newcomers, and I want to call some more tomorrow.

Also, I am planning to offer any newcomers a carpool from my house, so
please email me privately to reserve your seat - I can take 3-4 people
easily. I will be bringing the loaner clothing and providing that to anyone
who needs a good outfit or two to begin with as well.

Si'le