[Loch-soilleir] Hospitaller Moving out of Barony

CHRIS ROBINSON harriotterobinson at clear.net
Tue Aug 3 09:13:56 PDT 2010

Gentles all,
I have assisted (barely) Sheila for the last year and tho' I feel I am
"unfit" to take over as hospitilar, I will gladly take the garb off of Lady
Willoc's hands. I have been under the mistaken impression that I was the
deputy, which I now know I had to have applied for. I am currently in
possession of the loaner feast and assorted gear crate. Taking the garb will
just add another crate or two to my pile. (What's another crate or five?) If
this is unacceptable or there have been other arrangements made, I will
humbly step back.

Or... if there is a need for this to be a temporary or permanent
arrangement, I will look forward to an official contact with advice as to
what the next step need be.

Lady Willoc, I will contact you off list and come fetch at your earliest
convenience... even during the day if need be. I am currently "available" to
the job market :)

In service,
Kathryn Gyles