[Loch-soilleir] Hospitaller Moving out of Barony

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 10:19:40 PDT 2010

Kathryn, you have been a most excellent - if unofficial - deputy; you are in
every way quite fit. I would even add extremely helpful, friendly and
understanding from my own first-hand experience of working with you.

I would encourage you to make out and email a formal application to our,
oops, your seneschal, their Excellencies of the barony, and the regional
hospitaller. I believe there is a mandated open period for all officer
positions, to allow everyone who wants to serve the chance to make it known
to those who make the decision.

Thank you for all your help, and I hope to see you at an event in the near
future!

Si'le