[Loch-soilleir] brewing competition at Lochtoberfest II

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 18:59:41 PDT 2010

Brewers of Ansteorra! Among the many amazing experiences to be had at Lochtoberfest II (Sept 24-26 at Camp Camwood) will be the second annual brewing competition hosted by the Loch Brewer's Guild.  We will again have two categories, open entry and newcomers (to be defined as brewing less than a year and/or your first entry into a competition).  Documentation is encouraged, but definitely not required.  Beer, mead, wine, & cider are all allowed.  Unfortunately, no cordials, due to site restrictions.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Also, the Soused Serpent will be open & sharing our local beverages Friday and Saturday nights at Lochtoberfest!  Come out and join us!

Centurion Madog of Glastonbury
(one of the) Loch Brewer(s)