[Loch-soilleir] brewing competition at Lochtoberfest II

Onora Camshroin loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:46:12 PDT 2010

Greetings Madog,

I would like to ask your permission to publish this in our newsletter for
September.

Please let me know if this okay with you as I am currently putting it
together to get it out the first week of September.

Thank you so much!

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> Brewers of Ansteorra! Among the many amazing experiences to be had at
> Lochtoberfest II (Sept 24-26 at Camp Camwood) will be the second annual
> brewing competition hosted by the Loch Brewer's Guild.  We will again have
> two categories, open entry and newcomers (to be defined as brewing less than
> a year and/or your first entry into a competition).  Documentation is
> encouraged, but definitely not required.  Beer, mead, wine, & cider are all
> allowed.  Unfortunately, no cordials, due to site restrictions.
>
> If you have any questions, please contact me.
>
> Also, the Soused Serpent will be open & sharing our local beverages Friday
> and Saturday nights at Lochtoberfest!  Come out and join us!
>
> Centurion Madog of Glastonbury
> (one of the) Loch Brewer(s)

Onora Camshroin
Loch Soilleir Chronicler