[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts tonight

Willoc mac Muiredaig wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Feb 8 05:48:34 PST 2010

Greetings unto the Artisans & Scholars of the Loch!

The Fiber Art Guild will be meeting tonight at my home, 207 Sweetgum St, League City at 7pm.  War is nigh upon us, and our time is limited to prepare!  Kingdom Arts & Sciences, where they pick the artisans to represent the Kingdom is but a  week away!

I will be skeining in preparation for the dye cauldrons at war - if you wish a skein of yours to go into a dyepot, bring it tonight, and I will help you prepare it.  If you need help preparing for A&S, time to sew that last bit of trim on a war tunic, or just a calm place to recovery for the coming of the Saints, stop in.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig