[Loch-soilleir] iso Knight Marshal's report and info on Equestrian or Archery activities this month

Denise Jurgens mdjurgens at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:33:54 PST 2010

Hello!  Help me finish my first Seneschal's report in 10 years!  I need the Knight Marshal's report for January and any info on any other practices (equestrian, archery and so on) that happened in January.  I need this info by Tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the latest.  In the future I'd like to have all reports emailed to me (if possible) by the 5th of each month.  My email is mdjurgens at hotmail.com and phone # is 281-482-2160.

Thanks for your help!

Lady Mairi M'Donnyle

Loch Seneschal