[Loch-soilleir] Demo & SUFO

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 19:29:26 PST 2010

I am still looking for people who are interested in helping with a demo in Brazoria on March 6.  So far 3 people have expressed an interest.  I will need to know by Wednesday if anyone else is interested.  I need to let them know what type of space we will need by then.

Also, I am having an SUFO (Southern unfinished objects) meeting at my house Monday evening beginning at 7 pm. The address is 174 Hopsital Drive, Angleton.  I can be contacted at (979) 849-8995.   If you are working on a project, wanting help on a project, or just want to visit, please come and enjoy the comaraderie.

Penelope