[Loch-soilleir] Demo & SUFO

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Tue Feb 16 16:08:40 PST 2010

At this point, I think I'm available to do fighting on March 6, if there would be someone to fight against (heavy or rapier, I can bring either).  Obviously, outside is the better option for that, though we could do it indoors too, if the ceiling is high enough and it's possible to rope off a 10x10 (minimum) space.

Madog

Matt Gilson - DI43

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-soilleir-bounces+matt.gilson-1=nasa.gov at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:loch-soilleir-bounces+matt.gilson-1=nasa.gov at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Donna Nesbit
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:29 PM
To: Loch-Soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-soilleir] Demo & SUFO

I am still looking for people who are interested in helping with a demo in Brazoria on March 6.  So far 3 people have expressed an interest.  I will need to know by Wednesday if anyone else is interested.  I need to let them know what type of space we will need by then.

Also, I am having an SUFO (Southern unfinished objects) meeting at my house Monday evening beginning at 7 pm. The address is 174 Hopsital Drive, Angleton.  I can be contacted at (979) 849-8995.   If you are working on a project, wanting help on a project, or just want to visit, please come and enjoy the comaraderie.

Penelope