[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 16:03:40 PST 2010

Yes, it is that time again.  Gulf War is just around the corner.  If you are going to mail in you reservations you need to get them in now.  You still have a little time if you are going to do it off-line.

His Excellency Stargate is the Land Coordinator again this year, so please contact him with your camping information.

Lastly, we are starting to plan the Loch Food Group.  For now, please contact me at chemistbb3 at yahoo.com if you want to to join the food group.  Just as a heads up, we are expection about 12 out of Kingdom guests to be camping with us and eating as part of our food group.  So keep that in mind!

William