[Loch-soilleir] Some Gulf War Info

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 14:02:39 PST 2010

Since it has come up from a couple of sources...

First off, the only way to guarantee camping space at Gulf War is to pre-register.  Mail in pre-registration deadline is a January 31, 2010 postmark.  On-line pre-registration is through ACCEPS.  I have not seen a separate deadline for on-line pre registration.

If you intend to camp with the Coastal Region/ Loch Soilleir, please put that down as your preference when you pre-register.  (I put down Ansteorra, Coastal Region, Loch Soiller on the forms.)  Please send your camping requirements to HE Stargate, Baron Ihon, as he is the Coastal Land Co-ordinator again this year.  At a minimum he will need to know if your tent is period ot modern, the total footprint - including ropes, who will be in the tent, and when you will be arriving.  I will check to verify, but in the past pre-registration guaranteed a 10'x15' plot of land for camping per person.

(HE Ihon needs to know who will be camping in the tent so he can cross reference his list against the pre-reg list he will be getting from the Ansteorran Land Co-odinator.  There was a BIG problem with this last year.  He also need to figure out who goes where.)

I am currently co-ordinating the Loch food group.  That may change as we get closer to Gulf War.  If you want to be part of the Loch food group, please e-mail me off list with your name/s and when you will be arriving.  Prime rib is expensive and I would hate to see it go to waste cooking for some one who will not be there for a day or two...  As of now, we are at 21.

William