[Loch-soilleir] [Gatesedge] [Stargate] To Middle Eastern drummers and dancers...

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 20:40:03 PDT 2010

Change of plans...the first meeting will be at our house on Wednesday, 7/28/10,
at 7:00pm.

I have started a Yahoo Group for those interested in this.  The group name is
Aleeasar.  If you have trouble joining the group, email me privately, and I'll
send you an invitation.

Gwen and I are going to the Demo in Crockett, TX on Saturday.  I'm bringing my
drum.  Let's jam!

Dietrich

Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell