[Loch-soilleir] July Populace Notes

Denise Jurgens mdjurgens at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:46:27 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone!  We had a great Populace meeting last night.

For those of you who were unable to attend :

We have a banner prep get together at Lady Anne's this Saturday at 1:00.  We will be making a banner depicting the full Loch Arms and Achievement.  Please check the website for Lady Anne's contact information.

Congrats to the new Ansteorran Prince and Princess, Ulsted and Ebigardis!!!

Rapier and Chivalric practices still occur every Tuesday evening at Centennial Park.  Contact Bryan or Drake for more info.

Lord Yamaii attended a very successful Demo in the town of Crockett last weekend.  He reported handing out at least one hundred 'intro to the SCA' fliers to the attendees.

Brewer's guild will be meeting in August.  Contact Wissa or Drake for time and place.

There will be a joint Middle Eastern Dance practice with Stargate on Wednesday the 28th, please contact

 HE Rhiannon for more information.

Officer positions needed:  Rapier Marshal, Deputy Reeve, Deputy Seneschal, Deputy Hospitaler, and Minister of Children.

I hope to see everyone at the August Populace on August 17th.  We will be discussing our upcoming events,

Lochtoberfest and our annual Yule revel.

See you there,

Lady Mairi M'Donnyle

Seneschal for Loch Soilleir