[Loch-soilleir] Anne's Chainmail Necklace

Lauren laurmm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:04:12 PDT 2010

To everyone that asked about the blue and green chain mail pendant that I
was wearing at populace - you can find them online from Etsy at the shop
Utopia Armoury - I have two different pendants from here (the "flower" that
I had on tonight and one that looks like a star).

Link to the shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/UtopiaArmoury

Link to the pendant I was wearing:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/43615262/green-and-blue-japanese-flower-pendant

They're quite reasonably priced, and I've been very pleased with both
necklaces and with the service I got from the shop. I had a small issue with
the clasp part of one of them, but it was easily fixed with a pair of
pliers. From an Ansteorran standpoint, these could be kind of cool done in
yellow and black, especially the star shaped ones, or perhaps in green and
white for Loch-ness.  (/groan)

-

Anne