[Loch-soilleir] Last Tuesday practice

wiselaw at comcast.net wiselaw at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 05:58:30 PDT 2010

Glad you were able to make it out.  Hope to see you soon.  It was good to see Alaric/Brian out as well.
Regards,
Alexis

I was at Tuesday night practice about 4 weeks ago where I overdid and
really wrenched my shoulder good. After several weeks of recovery I was out
again last Tuesday. I want to thank Sir Alexis for being REALLY kind to me  and
not making me look like I sucked too bad ( Which I did) and also thanks to
Sir Badon's squire whom I regretfully did not get his name .  The shoulder
was hurting again afterwards but not as bad as before and seems to be
recovering  nicely ( Thank goodness for Ibuprofen ).  I should make it back out
again in a couple of weeks- see you there.
Bors