[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts tonight - learn to spin!

Willoc mac Muiredaig wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Jun 28 05:51:44 PDT 2010

 Greetings unto the Artisans & Scholars of the Loch!

Fiber Arts/UFO (Un-Finished Objects) meets at my house every Monday from 7-9pm.
Tonight, I will be teaching how to build a spindle, and how to spin with it.  There is plenty of wool available, if you are willing to card/comb it.
Come & learn - or bring your own project/research questions, and enjoy the company.

Willoc's house, 207 Sweetgum St, League City.
To get there, take your best route to FM528 & FM518. (West of I-45)
Go West on FM518, towards Friendswood.
Turn right at the third & last entrance to Countryside, on Brookdale.  (If you are following the directions above and see the baseball field, you've gone too far.  If you are coming from Friendswood, turn left at the next entrance.)
Take an immediate left onto Silverleaf, and follow it around onto Sweetgum.  Look for the banner on your left, about halfway up the street.

PH: 281-316-0764

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig