[Loch-soilleir] Celtic Harvest news--Overall Champion Prize...

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Tue Oct 5 13:59:13 PDT 2010

There will be many competitions at Celtic Harvest.  Armored and Rapier
tournaments, A&S and Bardic competitions as well as Archery and I believe
Equestrian and maybe thrown weapons.  When I was named overall champion a
few years back, one needed to compete in 4 or 5 areas to be considered the
overall champion.  It was not necessary to win them all to be named overall
champion.  I remember one year that Baron Leofric competed in each and every
event and was named overall champion.  If I remember correctly, he did not
win any of them but did well in all of them.

Regards,

Sir Godwin of Edington
Stargate