[Loch-soilleir] Celtic Harvest news--Overall Champion Prize...

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 14:01:11 PDT 2010

Celtic Harvest is the event being held by the Shire of Gate's Edge this weekend
at Camp Camwood.  Overall Champion would be that person who has competed most
admirably, chosen from those who persons complete at least four of the
competitions available the day of the event.

http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/harvest10.htm

Dietrich