[Loch-soilleir] Otters and Urchins

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 20:49:18 PDT 2010

Sara, on.. it is also the same event i receied an otter for my culinary work in
the barony
My daughter Bianca Ceclia DaValle got an Urchin when she cooked the children's
feast by hand in mid 2003 i think it was one of the last courts of catueau and
ulstead before william and katri... it was at lake houst
 Con eterna servizio al sogno,
Signora Lisabetta de Monte
Argent, due chevronels verde tra tre rose purpure spinato e seminato Or.