[Loch-soilleir] Cancelled: Charter Painting

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 13:31:37 PDT 2011

Ohhhh- so bummed, I was hoping to head down to your guild more often this next season - for a change of pace.
Maybe you can swing up by our place from time to time and share knowledge.... and I'll still have to schedule you to teach a few of your classes too.  - we have four new scribes in the guild now, in addition to our regular four.
Take care, Hillary