[Loch-soilleir] Cancelled: Charter Painting

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 13:44:30 PDT 2011

Sorry, meant that to direct that to Sara, but while I'm at it...

Stargate Scribes meets 1st and 3rd Sundays late afternoons from 5:30p to 8pm.

Location:
We are usually at HEB Central Market at Westheimer and Weslayan, on the 2nd floor community room.
On dates that Central Market is not available, we meet at the HEB on I-10West and Bunker Hill, in their community room.
I post the meetings on Houston Announce (which hits the Loch list) and it's posted on the Stargate website.

You don't have to have any scribal tools or paints, Stargate has some to loan till you decide if you want to purchase your own.
Also, there are a few museum opportunities for scribal tours, coming up this Fall, so watch for those to be announced.
All are welcome, from whatever branch you hail from.

Cheers, Hillary
Stargate Scribes