[Loch-soilleir] Cancelled: Charter Painting

Clint Lively cllively at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 17:51:15 PDT 2011

Our Most Beloved Sara,

Thank you so much for your service in running the Loch Charter Painting for so long.  It fills our hearts with pride every time an award given in court is turned over and a name from the Loch is read as the artist that provided it.

We all understand other obligations pulling on our time and we truly appreciate your continued assistance with our Baronial scribal needs.

If anyone is interested in taking over as hosting charter painting, I would very much encourage it.  As you see you would have mentor without match.

Cael

Sometimes smiling is just another way of baring your teeth