[Loch-soilleir] Feast steward needed for joint Baronial

Denise Jurgens mdjurgens at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:15:07 PST 2011

Hello Everyone!
     Turnout for our last Populace was light so not everyone will have gotten the latest information.  Shadowlands is now included in the Coastal Region and we are planning a get ready for GW day which will include finishing the Loch Banner begun at Baron William's home (Details to come).  The Seneschal (me) would like to have officer reports emailed to me on or before the 5th of each month - because MY report is due on the 10th!  Thanks in advance!
     Most urgent though, Stargate will be hosting our joint Baronials this year (in April) and we need to provide a Feast Steward.  Please contact me, Mairi, or their Excellencies Cael and Rhiannon ASAP if you are willing to serve.  The Autocrat for the event would like to get things set up on Accepts and needs to know the feast cost.
     Our next Populace meeting is February 15th, (the day after Valentine's Day) and I hope to see everyone there!

Sincerely,
Lady Mairi M'Donnyle
Seneschal Loch Soillier