[Loch-soilleir] Feast steward needed for joint Baronial

Pamela D. Kendrick pkendrick at kendrick.dyndns.info
Sun Feb 6 09:14:21 PST 2011

Greetings unto you and your house Lady Mairi!

Please allow me to recommend myself to you.  I am Lady Gisele de Bier of
the shire of Gates Edge.  I wish to put my volunteer hand up as feast
steward for Stargates Baronial.  I have done feasts for 200 on previous
occasions and most recently did the "hat lunch" for last years Stargate
Baronial.

I would be pleased and honored to be chosen as steward.  I only need a
little information from the autocrat in order to give a specific feast
cost for ACCEPS.

YIN
Ly Gisele de Bier