[Loch-soilleir] rapier shields

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 18:04:23 PST 2011

Short Answer = equivalent to the surface area of a 24 inch round (I think
that's 224 sq. in.) with no dimension greater than 4 feet.
Long Answer = as I understand it, involves a great deal of politics and
years of misunderstandings between Ansteorra and Trimaris.

Shadowlands has some kites that they have used.  I am not sure who made
them, but Don Crowley ought to be able to supply some info on them.
Bordermarch also has some coffin shaped shields.  Again, I don't know who
made them, but Count Simonn should be able to tell you.
I have a some (3-5?) rapier shields that Baron William and I made in
Defenders of the Coast colors.  They may still be in Baron William's
trailer, but I believe they are in my mother's garage.  If they are able to
be retrieved, the Barony/Region is more than welcome to use them.

Brian
Kill some Trimarins for me!

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com