[Loch-soilleir] get you kit ready for battle!

Matt Gilson madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:18:09 PST 2011

Fighters!

For those of you going to war who haven't been out for a while, don't let the first battle at GW be the time your pop a strap (the first war point is a res battle - the Town Battle).

I'll bring my armoring kit, along with strapppng leather & buckles, out to the next couple Tuesday night practices.  Come on out, do a few warmups, & find out where the weak strap in your armor is.

Be it the park in Pearland, or the plain in front of the castle - see you on the field!

Madog