[Loch-soilleir] Board Meeting in Houston (Stargate) on April 16

Langhans, Erik elanghans at khou.com
Thu Mar 10 07:31:13 PST 2011

The SCA's Directors and Corporate Staff would like to extend a cordial invitation for all to attend the upcoming Board of Directors meeting, to be held on Saturday, April 16, 2011 at the Hilton-Houston Hobby Airport.

Don't miss this exciting opportunity to see how the business end of the Society functions. Also, come and get a sneak peak at some findings from the recent SCA Census.

A Board meeting is truly something every SCA member ought to experience and be a part of. Come ask questions. Come be heard! We encourage the attendance of all our members. Start time is 9:00 am and modern attire is appreciated.

Erik Langhans
Director, SCA Inc.
Ombudsman for Heralds, Grand Council, Census Committee, Publications (Chroniclers, Web Ministers, TI, CA)

Saturday, April 16 * 9:00am - 4:00pm
Hilton-Houston Hobby Airport
8181 Airport Blvd
Houston TX 77061