[Loch-soilleir] Pavilion Artwork Competition

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Mar 21 13:40:58 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra!
Once again, I am announcing a great opportunity for all artists who would
like to have their artwork immortalized. The Barony of Namron has purchased
three new pavilions. Her Excellency Caterina and I have decided to challenge
the artists of our Kingdom to design the artwork for these pavilions. You do
not require any expertise in tent painting. Our Barony's populace will take
care of that. The design need not fit any particular dimensions. Our
artisans will use the winning piece as a motif for the final prodeuct.

The winning design will be announced at Beltane
Games<http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/> on
April 30th. ALL entrants who are being considered will have their artwork
displayed during the noble's lunch at Beltane.

To learn more about this competition please go to the dedicated webpage:
http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/combat-activities/pavillion-artwork-
competition

To download a pdf version of the full announcement with appropriate
iconography please go here:
http://beltane.baronyofnamron.org/combat-activities/pavillion-artwork-
competition/tentdesign.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

Please submit questions about the artwork to
excellencies at namron.ansteorra.org

in service to the dream,

HE Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead
Barone il' Namron