[Loch-soilleir] Sunday fighter practice

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 18:50:30 PDT 2011

Just an official point here due to liability issues and such.

Unless someone steps in in an official capacity on this, this would be an
unofficial and private practice not sponsored by the Barony or any other SCA body.

Just a bunch of folks getting together, dressing in armour, and hitting each other.

William