[Loch-soilleir] Sunday Fighter Practice

Clint Lively cllively at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 22:09:02 PDT 2011

Lord Ray -

It is good to see you on the list.

I applaud your efforts to get back out to fight, especially with what sounds like a very busy schedule.  Remember, that private fighter practices, as you have described, are just that, private activities, and are not SCA sanctioned activities.

I hope that next weekend we will see you at a local event.  May 6-8, we are helping the Roses of Ansteorra host an event called Defenders of the Rose.  It will be held just NW of Houston at Camp Camwood.  I hope that you (and the others I've seen that have a hard time making a Tuesday practice) can attend and help us support the Queen and and past Queen's of Ansteorra.  It will be a glorious weekend and you should be able to get a good fill of fighting.

Regards,
Caelan MacRob
Champion to Queen Ebergardis III & Baron of Loch Soilleir

Sometimes smiling is just another way of baring your teeth