[Loch-soilleir] Populace notes for 05/17/2011

Denise Jurgens mdjurgens at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 19:37:40 PDT 2011

Hello All!
     At tonight's populace we discussed several items of interest.  The Roses tournament held weekend before last was a huge success!  The event was well attended, a large number of fighters joined the Lists, and a sumptuous feast was enjoyed by many.   The populace voted to divide our share of the proceeds equally between the Shire of Seawinds and the Roses in gratitude for their service and support to our Barony in particular and our fair Kingdom of Ansteorra in general.
     Opportunity for service!!!  Our Barony is in need of an event steward and a feast steward for Lochtoberfest, coming up this October, as well as a steward for our annual Yule Revel coming in December.  Please contact their Excellencies Rhiannon and Cael or me, Mairi, if you are interested in volunteering.
     Next Month - I believe we will be having a short pre-meeting to discuss Persona Development - great for players both new and old!  We will also be discussing a possible date for a Summer Revel.

Your input matters!  Hope to see you at our June Populace!
Mairi