[Loch-soilleir] Submissions for the June Serpent's Tale

Onora Camshroin loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:53:59 PDT 2011

Greetings!

It's time for me to ask for submissions again and to let you know how much I
appreciate the fact that you do; in fact, SUBMIT!  You make my job so much
easier and so much FUN!

*Baron William* - Centurion Madog has challenged you to see what you carry
in your box, bag, basket, etc.  We all look forward to being nosey and
seeing what wonderful spices and special tidbits you carry to make all you
cook so wonderful or what implements of destruction you use on the
battlefield.

Also, I am in need of a Deputy.  My warrant will be up soon, I believe some
time in October.  This is a truly fun Office to hold, especially with such a
great group of people supporting you!  Please step forward if you think you
would be interested.

In Service,

--
Onora Camshroin