[Loch-soilleir] UFO

harriotte robinson harriotterobinson at clear.net
Mon May 30 13:56:40 PDT 2011

Sorry... I forgot. I won't make it 'cause we're doing margaritas and
fajitas... after working on the walls all day.

BTW... the church voted to step up and keep the church open and everyone get
on a committee AND WORK! Jack (Vogel) has some good ideas and he is on fire
to make it work. We may call another Pastor (formerly from Gloria Dei) to
come and give us ideas and be a trainer. First order of business may be the
children as a focus: Sunday School, a child care during the service, weekly
programs... THE BROKEN PLAYGROUND! The next meeting of the Brainstorming
group will be June 6th at 7.
Interesting point brought up. Research has shown the three things necessary
for a growing church:
Dynamic Preaching
Dynamic Music
Broad programs for each-age childrens groups

H.