[Loch-soilleir] Are you ready for Loch Yule?

Kathleen Gilmour kegilmour62 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:01:16 PDT 2011

Have you got a lovely bunch of coconuts? Do you think they really sound like
horse’s hooves when you clack them together?

Do you know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Care to find out???

Then I suggest you grab your Patsy, gather your shrubbery and join King
Arthur on his quest for the Holy Grail, as our great Barony of Loch Soilleir
celebrates Yule!
This event will be at the Castle Anthrax, (because Camelot is a silly place)
where we will have games, boffer fighting (it’s only a flesh wound!) and a
pot luck feast!

There will be a "best dish made with spam" contest, a COSTUME contest (dress
as your favorite character from the movie) and a contest for the best
Dessert!!

Remember to bring your stockings to hang from the Leader of the Knights Who
Say Ni!

Keep watching the list for more information!

Onora,
(the witch whose fate depended on that silly duck)