[Loch-soilleir] officer applications needed!!!

Denise Jurgens mdjurgens at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:23:00 PDT 2011

Greetings from your Seneschal!

We are currently accepting applications for three offices.  The openings are for Minister of A&S, Knight Marshal, and my job, Seneschal for the Loch.
Please send your applications to Their Excellencies, Cael and Rhiannon, The Regional officers of A&S, Knight marshal, and Seneschal.  I would also appreciate a courtesy copy.
The duties are not incredibly difficult and this is an excellent way to meet people as well as serve your Barony.

In Service,
Lady Mairi M'Donnyle
Seneschal for Loch Soilleir