[Loch-soilleir] BAM

Anna N justoneanna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:00:33 PDT 2011

I've got patterns and fabric for viking as well as 14th century, though I've
not made a viking dress before.  I guess it's looking like a good thing that
I got the job before I used up all my new fabric! I think I can still wear
one of my undergowns as well, so I'll probably go that route.

Do you have a good source for the big round broaches for the overdress
straps? (and/or anything else I'll need to put a basic kit together?
headgear?)

-Anne