[Loch-soilleir] BAM

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Mon Oct 24 16:07:46 PDT 2011

I don't wear the big round broaches so I'm not sure where to get them except at
big events from some merchants.  I've seen the viking look with some simple
coifs and also with veils.  Rhiannon knows an excellent site for viking info.

 Kathy Cofrin
Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines!