[Loch-soilleir] Yule info it's tomorrow!

Willa willaritz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:41:09 PST 2012

Don't forget site opens 10 for setup and event starts @ 11.  Remember your stocking and gifts for stockings.  Hope to see you all there!  Dinner @ 4 so bring munchies!

Here's the original invite.

Loch Yule 2012

New Life Lutheran Church 3521 E Orange StreetPearland, TX 77581

        Saturday, December 8, 2012

11:00am until 6:00pm

Theme: Lord of the Rings
Gate Fee: Canned goods.

Feast! Brass Hats to bring Meats, Commoners to bring other dishes

DESSERT COMPETITION!! Start thinking up a themed dessert for Yule! Hairy Hobbit Toes anyone?

Costume Contest with Prizes for Most Creative Adult, Most Creative Youth and Funniest Ensemble! Bring on your LOTR look!.

Table Decorating Contest, Dress it up LOTR style!

Games, Classes, Youth Class, and more, fun for the whole family.

Website: http://lochevents.webs.com/

Site opens at 10 am, help setting up would be appreciated, strong backs will be welcomed and ooh'd and ahh'd over, and fed fresh cinnamon rolls while they last.

We are requesting folks to bring and or run Games for this event, especially whomever owns the carts for racing, please contact either Janet or Myself if you have
the items or desire to assist!

Want to offer a class?  Contact Janet or myself and if we can arrange it we will, be advised this site location is very small indoor space, Outdoors is wide open.

Pick up fighting?  If youd like this please contact again Janet or myself, and Will be glad to try to make this happen, if we can get a Marshall volunteer.

Event Cordinators Willa Wylde (Willa Ritz 832-289-2666) and Janet Waldrop

Pot Luck Feast Coordinator:
Ebergatdis von zell (Ebe)
Coni Jo Steeloquistorange76501 at yahoo.com254-718-4183

As usual, Brass Hats bring meat
All others sidedishes
If you know the food item what you want to bring Please post to the list

The Church is free but accepting canned goods as donations, also they are accepting Bibles and Blankets (new or gently used). Their special items they are responsible for are Peanut Butter, Ketchup and Syrup. Any quantities of these would be gladly received. (no the condiments are not a joke this is really what they requested.)

--
Willa Wylde
Loch Soilleir Chronicler

Sent from Willa's iPhone