[Loch-soilleir] UFO

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 08:29:22 PST 2012

Do you have any project that is unfinished, and you need some commaraderie as you finish it? Are you trying to finish a garment, needlework, weaving, armoring, etc. in time for an event? Do you need help with your project? Can you help with a project? Do you like to w...atch (or visit) as others work on their projects? If so, this event is for you. I have a large indoor space and a large outdoor space (uncovered) that can be used for many types of projects (including messy ones).
If you need directions, please email me.

Lady Penelope