[Loch-soilleir] Armoring and Sewing

Donald Halter donaldhalter at att.net
Wed Feb 1 12:23:21 PST 2012

Armoring and sewing (or spinning, weaving, knitting what ever you would like to
do) is happening on Friday 6:30-9:00.  We will be hosting every 1st and 3rd
friday of the the month.  If you have nothing to work on and just want to watch,
learn or just hang out you are more then welcome.  You may bring your children
we have 3 boys that would love the company. :-)

I have several sewing machines so you need not bring your own but are welcome to
if you wish.

From the armorer:
Things you need: materials (steel, leather), consumables (rivets, sandpaper,
posterboard for patterns, etc), tooling (drill bits primarily). I'll be starting
some gauntlets this week made from 0.032" thick heat-treatable steel. If you are
interested in making a pair, shoot me an email for a materials list.

We're in a cul de sac, so be careful not to block people's driveways.
3711 Lonniewood Dr (in Brook Forest),  Houston 77059

In Service
Krag and Hennessey