[Loch-soilleir] A&S for January

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:55:26 PST 2012

Not much in way of production but....

New books to read...

   - Janet Arnold's Pattern's of Fashion Book 3
   - Old Lace: A handbook for collectors an account of the different styles
   of lace, their History, Characteristics and Manufacture
   - Ecclesiastical Pomp and Aristocratic Circumstance: A Thousand Years of
   Brocaded Tabletwoven Bands.

And lots of planning...

   - New Italian Ren. dress
   - Rope Farthingale (did I spell that right)
   - New bobbin lace pattern

Delphina