[Loch-soilleir] fighter practice?

Dave W wiselaw at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 14:45:53 PST 2012

Should be good to go, plugging away on legal work here.
Alexis

I'm out. Packing for this week's SCA Board Meeting in Milpitas, CA.  The
downside of being the (incoming) Society Seneschal.

Smite them mightily.  I asked Duke Ulsted to bring the loaner armour.  Your
Grace, after practice could you please give it to Don Tristan who can get it
to me.

Sir Modius

Subject: [Loch-soilleir] fighter practice?

I'm suffering from some serious sword swinging withdrawal.  If it's not
actively raining tonight, I'll be out there with my gear.  Anyone interested
in spear drills etc to start ramping up for Gulf War, I'll bring those too.

Anyone else up for tonight, weather permitting?

Madog