[Loch-soilleir] Coastal Rapier War Practice Opportunities

gesegnet at yahoo.com gesegnet at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 09:02:52 PST 2012

Greetings to all!

We will be holding a rapier war practice this Saturday afternoon, January 28th at Fall Ball in the Small Hall IV: Bakers' Bransle being held at The Clubhouse at Eastside Park in Hearne (at the end of Golf Course Street).  Please come out and join us as we prepare to meet our rivals from Trimaris upon the field and within the ravine at Gulf Wars.  Check out details regarding the other activities being held at this event on the facebook event page:  http://www.facebook.com/events/269307079797213/.

Unable to make the war practice at the event this weekend?  There will be other opportunities to prepare for war:

Southern Regional Rapier War Practice following Candlemas on Sunday, February 5th 10:00 - 12:00 at Patterson Park in Austin

The melee component of B.A.D. V on Saturday, February 18th in Seguin (http://www.luridmusestudios.com/SCA/BaronialWeb/BAD/)

I also plan on holding a Coastal Rapier War Practice in the Houston area on the weekend of February 25th-26th.  Please contact me if you are able to attend that weekend and have a strong preference for a specific time and/or location.

Bring your swords and prepare to do battle for crown and kingdom!

Lord Diederic Andrieszen
Coastal Rapier Commander