[Loch-soilleir] Call for submissions

Willa Wylde loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:48:22 PST 2012

Dear Nobles, Officers, and populace

There are new rules regarding the disposition of future chronicles, we are
requested to have them out by the 5th of the current month.

With this goal in mind, anyone wishing to submit reports, articles,
artwork, or event advertisements please make every effort to have them to
me by the 2nd of the month to ensure time to get it out on schedule. You
may of course send them in early, if its further out than the current month
please remind me to publish/republish it again if appropriate the following
month.

Loch writers and artists, this is your chance to get published!  Write or
create art about your interests, passion, or anything suitable for our
topic of interest.  This is your chance to teach, to provoke thought, and
inspire our fellows!

Got an event coming up you want promoted?  Bring it on, were here to help!

Many thanks,
--
Willa Wylde
Loch Soilleir Chronicler