[Loch-soilleir] A & S reporting time

Ledonna Mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:30:58 PDT 2012

Went to Steppes Artisan and had a wonderful time.  Was recognized by one of
the past Artisan during court and was awarded one of the first two Sable
Flur's.  It's a new award much like the Queen's Rapier and the Sable Falcon
but for A&S.  Mine was for the bobbin lace I had on display. Showed lots of
bobbin lace, card weaving and a fig cordial.  Getting ready for Laurel's
Prize in August... need to get the fashion doll done and try out some ideas
with the cordial that I was given at Steppes.

If you need the data from the Hobby Lobby let me know.  I posted it earlier
but can find it again if needed.

Delphina